.The following guidelines have been set for our Brentwood students:
- Shorts and dresses should not be too short (at least mid thigh)
- Shirts on both boys and girls need to completely cover the belly
- Tank top straps are to be at least one and a half inches wide, cover the chest adequately, and cover the bra straps
- No sagging jeans or pants (undergarments must be covered)
- No inappropriate messages on clothing (drugs, alcohol, tobacco, offensive words, etc.)
- No hats or hoodies covering head
If clothing is deemed inappropriate, we can provide additional clothing for your child to wear, or we can call home to have a parent bring a change of clothes. Please spend some time with your child to review our (and your) expectations. Thanks for working with us.